Scholarship Scouts Undergraduate Scholarship
Are you an undergraduate student seeking financial aid to finish your degree? Scholarship Scouts can help with that!
Introducing the Scholarship Scouts $1,000 Undergraduate Scholarship Essay Contest!
Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old and legal U.S. citizen.
- Must be currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university (or plan to by Fall of 2013).
- Applicant must be able to provide proof and/or documents of the above criteria.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please fill out our scholarship application form here.
You will also need to write and submit/upload your essay on the application form.
A 500-800 word essay must be submitted for you to be considered for the scholarship. Choose from one of the following essays:
- Should school uniforms become mandatory? Explain your reasoning.
- Do you agree or disagree with the ‘No Child Left Behind’ Act? Explain your reasoning.
- What is your opinion on home-schooling children vs physical schools?
- We are currently accepting scholarship applications! Please submit your application and essay between June 2012 – June 2013.
- A winner will be picked by July 1st, 2013. The winning individual will be notified, and funds will be dispersed by August 1st, 2013.
Your Privacy is Important to Us
We will never sell or give out your information. All contact information submitted to ScholarshipScouts.org is used for the sole purpose of notifying the winner. The winner has the option of having their Essay published along with their photo directly on ScholarshipScouts.org.
How are the Essays Judged?
All judging will be from an unbiased perspective – there are no right or wrong answers to the essays! Your essays will be judged on grammar, creativity, accuracy, and information used to support your argument.
Click here to apply for the Scholarship Scouts $1,000 undergraduate essay contest.